Single Game Tickets go on sale Saturday, February 24th at 9 a.m.
Single game tickets for 2018 Cincinnati Reds regular season home games at Great American Ball Park go on sale this Saturday, Feb. 24 at 9 a.m. ET, excluding Opening Day.
The 2018 season kicks off with a five-game homestand that includes three games against the Washington Nationals and two versus the Chicago Cubs:
- Thursday, March 29: Reds vs. Nationals, 4:10 p.m. – 142nd Opening Day (tickets on sale March 10)
- Saturday, March 31: Reds vs. Nationals, 2:10 p.m. – 3rd annual Kids Opening Day presented by Frisch’s Big Boy
- Sunday, April 1: Reds vs. Nationals, 4:10 p.m.
- Monday, April 2: Reds vs. Cubs, 4:10 p.m. – Findlay Market Game (99th Findlay Market Parade from Noon to 2 p.m.)
- Tuesday, April 3: Reds vs. Cubs, 6:40 p.m.
Highlights of the 2018 Reds promotional schedule including Kids Opening Day presented by Frisch’s Big Boy on March 31, Reds Hall of Fame Induction Weekend on July 21-22 and the Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concert Series featuring Jake Owen on Aug. 11. Plus, Fireworks Fridays return May-September, along with Super Saturdays and Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery all season long.
Super Saturday Highlights
- March 31 vs. Nationals: Kids Opening Day Cap presented by Frisch’s Big Boy & 2018 Team Calendar presented by Kroger
- April 14 vs. Cardinals: Tucker Barnhart Gold Glove Bobblehead presented by Coca-Cola
- May 5 vs Marlins: Eugenio Suárez Bobblehead presented by John Morrell
- May 19 vs. Cubs: Reds Garden Gnome presented by Kahn’s
- June 9 vs. Cardinals: Scooter Gennett Bobblehead presented by Dynegy Energy Services
- June 23 vs. Cubs: Reds Tote Bag presented MLB Network
- June 30 vs Brewers: Rosie Red Bobblehead presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- July 21 vs. Pirates: Reds Cap presented by FOX Sports Ohio (Reds HOF Induction Ceremony presented by PNC Bank)
- July 28 vs. Phillies: Joey Votto Funko Pop! Collectible Night
- Aug. 11 vs. D-backs: Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concert Series featuring Jake Owen
- Aug. 18 vs. Giants: Fan Vote Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank (Voting will be held on reds.com beginning Opening Day)
- Sept. 8 vs. Padres: Joe Morgan Replica Statue (celebrating the fifth anniversary of the Hall of Famer’s bronze statue dedication)
- Sept. 29 vs. Pirates: 2018 Team Photo
- 11 post-game fireworks shows from Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks May through September plus a special Independence Day show on Wednesday, July 4
Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery
- Live mascot races, face painters and more as part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery
- Giveaways for kids every Sunday including a series of 10 Reds Fathead® wall decals plus special PLAY BALL Weekend wristbands on May 20
- Run the Bases Days for fans of all ages on April 15, July 1 and Sept. 9
The full promotional schedule can be found at reds.com/Promotions. Promotional schedule is subject to change.
Fans have many options to purchase single game tickets on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m.:
- Online: reds.com
- Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
- In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows
SAVE THE DATE: Annual Opening Day Ticket Sale at GABP on March 10
- A limited number of Reds Opening Day tickets in various seating locations will go on sale Saturday, March 10 at 9 a.m. at the GABP ticket windows only. Additional details will be released prior to the event.