Game time changed to 6:40 p.m.
CINCINNATI (May 1, 2019) — The Cincinnati Reds have announced that indie-pop band AJR will perform a post-game concert from the field on Saturday, August 17 at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals game on August 17 has been changed to a 6:40 p.m. start, with the 60-minute AJR concert to follow. All fans with a ticket to the game can enjoy the post-game concert.
Tickets, field passes and VIP packages for the August 17 game and concert are on sale now at reds.com/AJR:
• A limited number of Ohio Lottery Field Passes give fans an up-close view of the concert from the field.
• VIP packages include an upgraded Infield Box ticket, meet & greet with the band, signed concert poster and Ohio Lottery Field Pass for the post-game concert.
The AJR concert is the second performance announced for the Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concert Series at Great American Ball Park in 2019.
Artist/DJ/producer Zedd is performing on Friday, July 26 and a third post-game concert is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 7. (Artist to be announced at a later date)
For details on all Ohio Lottery Post-Game Concerts, visit reds.com/concerts.
• AJR stands for the first initials of the brothers that comprise the band – Adam, Jack and Ryan Met.
• Their third studio album Neotheater was released on April 26 (also previously released 5 EPs).
• “100 Bad Days” is the first single from the new album and is currently #13 on the Billboard Alt Rock Songs chart.
• Playing many of the major festivals this summer including Bonnaroo, Firefly and Bottlerock
• Headlining at Red Rocks and Radio City Music Hall this year
• Nominated for iHeart Awards for “Best Boy Band” (2018) and “Best New Alt Rock Band” (2019)
• Six chart-topping songs including “Weak” and “Sober Up” with Rivers Cuomo, front man for Weezer.
• More information at ajrbrothers.com