Ohio State men’s basketball coach Chris Holtmann joined Justin Kinner on 1410 ESPN radio to break down where the Buckeyes sit at this point of the season:
- Takeaways from the MSU loss
- Jackson’s cramping issues – How much of a worry is this moving forward with even bigger games on the horizon?
- The development of Kaleb Wesson
- How does his team match-up against the rest of the Big Ten?
- Thoughts on Urban Meyers retirement and the arrival of Ryan Day
(CLICK HERE) ** ESPN’s Jay Bilas w/Justin Kinner – Bilas breaks down how the NET Rankings work + What is still to come from the NCAA FBI Investigation