One of the more popular segments on the Kinner & Schlemmer show is ‘Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down’ – Each week we throw out five scenarios and we debate the likelihood of those scenarios playing out by giving it a simple thumbs up or a thumbs down.
- The Cincinnati Reds will win 90+ games in 2019
- Sonny Gray will win 15+ games for the Reds this season
- Matt Kemp will be traded by Opening Day
- Nick Senzel will be the Reds Opening Day Center-fielder
- David Bell will be in the running for NL Manager of the year
So now it’s your turn – Scroll all the way down this page to the comment’s section. Give us your opinions on the scenarios above. We’ll use these reactions on the show this afternoon!