Friday, May 17, 2019 – Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.)
• Fireworks Friday: Fireworks show set to a “Country Mix” soundtrack by DJ ETrayn will begin approximately 15 minutes after the game ends.
• Pregame Ceremony & First Pitch: Pregame ceremonies will honor winners and participants of the 21st annual Flying Pig Marathon. Men’s winner Jack Randall and women’s winner Anne Flower will throw out ceremonial first pitches.
• Nathan’s Famous Eating Contest: A sanctioned Nathan’s Famous all-beef frank eating contest is scheduled to take place immediately following the game (and before the fireworks) near the third base dugout. The top male and top female finishers from this qualifier will be invited to compete in the finals on July 4 at the original Nathan’s Famous Restaurant on Coney Island in New York.
Saturday, May 18, 2019 – Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 4:10 p.m. (Gates open at 2:40 p.m.)
• Ernie Lombardi bobblehead: As part of the 150th Anniversary celebration, the first 20,000 fans will receive an Ernie Lombardi bobblehead. First in a series of six bobbleheads featuring Reds legends who are enshrined in the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is Armed Forces Day and the first Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season. Many of today’s ceremonies will honor the men and women of the U.S. military. Players and coaches will wear camouflage-designed caps.
• Reds Wives Fundraiser: The Reds Wives will be selling “mystery bags” featuring autographed baseballs from a table inside the main ballpark entrance beginning when gates open. Each baseball is $40 and features a signature from a Reds player (40-man roster) or manager David Bell.
• XU vs. UC baseball postgame: Xavier University baseball will host the University of Cincinnati at Great American Ball Park for a regular-season NCAA game approximately 20-30 minutes following the Reds vs. Dodgers game. Fans attending the Reds vs. Dodgers game can stay to see the Musketeers face the Bearcats. For those interested in attending only the XU vs. UC game, the main ballpark gates will stay open following the Reds vs. Dodgers game.
Sunday, May 19, 2019 – Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.)
• Kids Joey Votto Arm Sleeve: As part of PLAY BALL Weekend and family day at the ballpark, Joey Votto arm sleeve to kids 14 and younger.
• 1912 Throwback Uniforms: All Reds players and on-field personnel will wear throwback uniforms from 1912. The Reds wore this style during their first season playing at Redland Field, the predecessor to Crosley Field. Details at on all the throwback uniforms at reds.com/150.
Fans can visit the Reds Team Shop to purchase select throwback merchandise.
• PEANUTS™ Characters: Charlie Brown, Lucy and Snoopy will be at the ballpark to visit fans before the game.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $65 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• The Corral Ticket Package – May 17: For Friday Reds home games, fans can purchase a package that includes a ticket in “The Corral” (sections 138 and 139) and an exclusive Yasiel Puig T-shirt. Available only at reds.com/Corral.
• Bike Night Ticket Package – May 18: Ticket package that includes an Bike Night T-shirt. A portion of each ticket sold will benefit the Sonny Kim Fallen Officers Foundation. Must purchase game ticket through this offer to receive the T-shirt. Available only at reds.com/BikeNight.
• Family Sunday – May 19: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket:reds.com/Family (Available in advance of game day, some restrictions apply)
• PEANUTS™ Ticket Package – May 19: Special ticket package that includes an exclusive Woodstock bobblehead. Must purchase game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead: reds.com/Peanuts
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Pat Moran bobblehead: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum continues its collectible bobblehead series in 2019 with a new lineup of Reds legends. Starting in May is Pat Moran, the manager of the 1919 World Series champion Reds. Bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF (or GABP tour) on Saturdays and Sundays in May, while supplies last. There is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
• Hall of Fame & SkyStar Combo: The Reds Hall of Fame and the SkyStar Wheel at the Banks are teaming up for a special ticket offer in May. For one low price of $20, take a ride on the SkyStar Wheel and visit the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. The combo ticket also includes a bobblehead from the Hall’s Wheel of Fame. Details at RedsMuseum.org.
• Veterans and Kids Free: Thanks to the Sargent Family Foundation, all veterans and active military personnel receive free admission to the recently-renovated Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Additionally, Kids Explore Free (ages 12 and under receive free admission) thanks to the H.C.S. Foundation. Details at RedsMuseum.org.